Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Eyeballs.

I'm obsessed with 750words.com. I've been writing so much on a daily basis, which makes me 1. want to write more, 2. want to read more, and 3. incredibly happy. I think the fact that it is private and not stored on my computer for anyone to read is what makes me enjoy it so much. Not that there is anything I wouldn't reveal to my closest friends, it's just nice to have a space where punctuation, spelling, grammar, and complete sentences don't matter. It's lovely, I highly recommend it.

Jabba's eye is looking really rough right now. It's not healing the way that it should and I'm worried he's going to go blind in that eye. My poor little man. I would post the most recent photo but I'm lazy and don't feel like finding an iphone cord. Whatever. Here's Jabba looking adorable (and trim!).


No comments:

Post a Comment