Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fried.

After work this afternoon, I came home to nap for an hour. That hour turned into three. What I didn't expect was to lie in bed for another hour wondering if the fucked up dream I just had was actually true. So in an effort to calm my overactive, insanity laden brain, I sent out a text to my exboyfriend confirming that he is still alive. It was that crazy of a dream.

I now also get to take the title of most insane ex ever. Thank you, thank you. I'm happy to accept this award on behalf of all nutty women on the east coast. So not only did I send a text making sure he is still alive, I proceeded to ramble on about my dream. Most people shouldn't text while drinking; I shouldn't text while waking up.

I'm hoping everyone else had a great opportunity to make an ass out of themselves today!

No comments:

Post a Comment