Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Here's the story...

How did I end up becoming unemployed? Well... that's a funny story:

I was living in Boston, working, going to graduate school, fostering dogs, and taking care of my own two pups. I took a trip to Chicago to meet up with my brother and our friends from high school. While on this trip, my friend and I ended up confessing feelings for each other. Six weeks later, I'm quitting my job, packing up my apartment, fighting with my roommate, and driving to Chicago. Huge risk. Very impulsive. Totally something that I would do. As it turns out, guy friend and I couldn't live together. He hated the dogs and couldn't live with them and I couldn't live without them. Big fight ensues. Two days later, I'm packing up my car again and heading for Pittsburgh - to live with my mother. (and her three dogs).

So here I am, in Pittsburgh, with my mom, watching countless hours of tv, not sleeping, and completely surrounded by dogs. Oh yeah, and unemployed. And 6 credits short of my Master's degree. Damn.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment