Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Unique finds

In an effort to get out of the house, I let my mom drag to me a few yard sales and thrift stores. I typically love this stuff, but being unemployed, I've got to watch what I spend these days. However, I did find some great stuff (which I didn't buy).

 
I had to resist the temptation to buy this hat and run around town reenacting Mortal Kombat. 
And then there is this gem. A razor stuck in a stick. I couldn't put this down. I promised a friend I would pick him up a gift while out with my mom - had this not been $10(!) - it would have been his. Instead, I bought him Big League Chew.

The job hunt continues! I've sent out resumes to pharmaceutical companies in hopes they need someone who knows a thing or two about psych meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment